We're looking for
Junior Marketing Specialist
Lunar Logic has been one of the leading digital design and developing studios in Krakow for more than 15 years. We are looking to hire a dynamic, creative and conscientious personality to work with us on boosting Lunar’s visibility as an employer of choice on the local jobs market. This individual will play a key role in shaping Lunar’s future marketing footprint both domestically and laterly, internationally. So if you are a creative open minded soul, eager to implement out-of-the-box ideas please apply.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Create compelling English language content that highlights Lunar’s activities and approach to IT development including: focus on value creation, agile methodology, collaborative spirit & radical transparency.
- Share content presenting Lunar as an engaging, safe and collaborative workplace for future employees.
- Develop and foster collaborative working relationships with the wider Lunar team including joint publications and consultations pre-publication. With the objective to ensure Lunar’s message to the outside world is cohesive and reflects the values of Lunar and its workforce.
- Curation of Lunar’s online presence across Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and other media platforms.
- Provide analysis and reporting on Lunar’s digital promotion activities including analyzing outcomes and responses to publication of Lunar related content .
- Share in a compelling fashion information on Lunar’s relationship with key local and international partners including event participation by Lunar representatives.
- Help raise internal awareness within Lunar about possibilities for participation in events which could promote Lunar on the local job market.
- Assist with planning and running meet-ups and other events that Lunar decides to participate in.
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring activities of local and international competitors in their marketing strategy.
What Are We Looking For:
- A solid understanding of and passion for technology
- A strong command of the English language especially writing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a willingness to talk and collaborate with people from all walks of life
- Culturally sensitive candidate with an international mindset
- A self-motivated solution seeker with an ability to prioritise their work
- An approachable, proactive and “can do” attitude
- Knowledge of, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, AdWords, FB Ads
- Experience in content marketing and a strong understanding of SEO-tactics
- A proactive person open to acquiring new skills and knowledge not just in the technology field
What We Can Offer You
- Employment contract or a B2B Contract depending on candidate’s preference
- Medical Insurance package
- Competitive salary in line with your qualifications and the relevance of your experience
- Pro-rata Participation in Lunar’s annual profit sharing bonus program
- The opportunity to establish a clear digital footprint for a well established player on the market highlighting Lunar’s approach to employees and clients
- Training, Development & Travel opportunities